Small / Emerging Farmer Development
- Business and Agricultural Development Service for Matozi "10" Farmers 2018-2019
- Pre-feasibility studies & business plans for Potatoes South Africa (PSA) and enterprise development farmers 2014-2019
- Management and implementation of the Domestic and International Market Readiness and Market Access Programme 2010 – CurrentThe primary objective of this project is to undertake an intensive and comprehensive approach to guide BEE and intervene by addressing market readiness and market access barriers on the entire value chain (up & down stream) – Development of strategic Business Plans for emerging / smallholder / land reform projects in the Western Cape.
- Sustainable Smallholder Tea Irrigation Project in Tanzania 2017-2018
- Small holder development plans for 24 Deciduous Fruit Development Chamber (DFDC) projects 2016